On the move? Need to schedule service? Use our simple scheduling form and our experts will handle the rest.
Quick Response Time
24 to 48 hours for regular tree work estimates. For emergencies, call (908) 447-7816 or (908) 451-3101 or email: Emergency@Frankstreeservice.com.
- Tree Pruning
- Hazardous Tree Inspection
- Emergency Tree Removal
- Fertilization Service
- Complete Tree Removal
Are you considering pruning your tree or shrub? Pruning can greatly prolong the life of your trees, and encourage fruit production. Through the removal of unhealthy and dangerous branches, pruning encourages better air circulation throughout your tree or shrub.
While tree pruning may look like an easy task, there are a lot of factors to consider. In the case of large trees, pruning may require the use of large industrial grade chainsaws, tree climbing and even bucket trucks. Never compromise your safety while pruning a tree.
Hire one of our experienced arborists to prune your trees, protect your property and prolong the life of your trees.
Hazardous Tree Inspection
Tree leaning over your home? Rotten or decaying branches falling from your tree? Worried an uprooted tree might injure you or your loved ones?
Eliminate your worries by contacting the specialists at Frank’s Tree Service to inspect your hazardous tree. We value family and want to keep yours as safe as possible.
Emergency Tree Removal
When emergencies happen, you can count on Frank’s to help you with your tree removal needs. Storms, high winds, windstorms and hurricanes can cause healthy trees to lean, and fall causing unexpected damage. Contact our EMERGENCY ONLY contact line available 24 hours a day, seven days a week: (908) 447-7816.
• Does My Tree Need Fertilizer?
Trees growing in their natural habitat should have access to all of the minerals they need to survive and grow.
• When Should I Fertilize My Tree?
Fertilizing can help a tree overcome mineral deficiencies and fight off infections.
• Where Do I Put The Fertilizer?
Spreading granular fertilizer on the lawn might make your grass greener, but it will likely not help your trees.
• What Type of Fertilizer Do I Need?
Fertilization is an important health-promoting function for root development and disease resistance.
If you are not sure of the answers to one or more of these questions, then you need professional assistance in tree care and fertilization. The professionals at Frank's Tree Service have over 45 years of expertise to offer you. Trust our experience to develop and implement your personalized fertilization program. Let’s keep your landscape in the green.
Complete Tree Removal
When should a tree be completely removed?
• when the tree is diseased; poses a risk to property, health, or safety; interferes with vital public utilities; or will be replaced by other plantings;
• the number, species, size, and location of existing trees in the area, and the effect the proposed removal would have upon shade, privacy impact, scenic beauty, property values, and potential impacts upon adjacent trees
• the tree has caused repeated sewer/sidewalk damage and created a sewer/sidewalk problem that cannot be resolved by any other means;
• removal of the tree would benefit roadway usage, i.e. road widening, sidewalk installation, etc.
This is a job that should be left to the trained and experienced professionals at Frank's Tree Service.